Tuesday 2 February 2010

Free Photography Services Brochure


The new online photography services brochure is packed with stunning images, client testimonials and information on how I can help you with your photography solutions.

'Of all the freelance photographers that I could call on in Scotland - Rob McDougall remains firmly at the top of my list. He is creative and professional. If I could use him every day - I would. He is everything that you want in a photographer - and a little bit more.'

Kayt Turner, Picture Editor, Spectrum Magazine

Click on the image above to view the new brochure in a web browser. It's just like a magazine - you can flick through each page. The areas of speciality covered are;

  • Events, Conferences & Award Ceremonies
  • Commercial Photography
  • Public Relations
  • Interiors, Food and Products
  • Portraits
Visit RobMcDougall.com

No comments: