Thursday 17 December 2009

Happy Birthday. To Me.



I am 3 years old. Well, my freelance professional photography business is. Three years ago I left the bosom of The Scotsman group to set out on my own and I haven't looked back. It's been an amazing three years working with clients such as Historic Scotland, Homecoming Scotland, The MediaGuardian Edinburgh International Television Festival and various PR companies all over the UK.

The photography business is very competitive but I believe that the key to success is to provide an excellent service, resulting in a high quality product built upon long lasting relationships with clients. Most of the clients I had in day one are still with me. Sincere thanks to present and future clients. Here's to the next 3 years!
Visit RobMcDougall.com

No comments: